Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"A teacher affects eternity; he or she never knows when their influence stops."

Thanks to all our wonderful teachers, parents, young men and young women for a successful Teacher Appreciation Night.  A special thanks to Jamie Jasperson for organizing this event and all her hard work and time put into this project.  We had a great turnout and many positive comments.

It was very touching to hear our youth tell how their teachers have influences their lives.  Please share your experiences from that evening.

1 comment:

  1. I actually ended up being out of town this weekend and had to tell my teacher, whom I had already invited, that I wouldn't be able to make it. She said the best part was just being thought of, and the fact that I even considered her a great teacher. It just goes to show how much a simple thank you (or an entire night of gratitude) can really mean a lot to a person. Cool stuff.

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete

YW Theme

YW Theme