Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunday Lesson 13: Patriarchal Blessings

Discussion Questions

Why would the Lord want me to have a patriarchal blessing?•
How can I better understand and participate in the fulfillment • of my blessing?
When and with whom is it appropriate for me to share my • patriarchal blessing? (see True to the Faith [2004], 113).

Additional Resources
Thomas S. Monson, “Be Thou an Example,” • Ensign and Liahona, May 2005, 112–15.
“Help can come to you from many sources. One is your patriarchal blessing. Such a blessing contains chapters from your book of eternal possibilities. Read your blessing frequently. Study it carefully. Be guided by its cautions. Live to merit its promises” (p. 114).
Julie B. Beck, “You Have a Noble Birthright,” • Ensign, May 2006, 106–8.
“About Patriarchal Blessings,” • New Era, Mar. 2004, 32–35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YW Theme

YW Theme